Terms and conditions
The term 'Fly Fishing with RJP' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 19 Court House Gardens, Cam, Gloucestershire, GL11 5LP. Our company registration name and number are Particles Consulting Limited - 08506132 in England and Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Booking Terms and Conditions
All bookings hosted by a fully qualified and experienced local guide.
- 50% deposit is required 2 weeks in advance to secure all bookings.
- Full payment is required at the start of the booking.
- River prices vary through the season and are dependent of choice of venue.
- Prices shown are for the River Coln. Fees for Chalkstream fishing (River Test, Avon or others) on application.
- Full day is 7.5 hours including 45min for lunch. Normal start time for full day is 9.00am
- Half day is 4 hours. Normal start time for half day is 9.00am or 1.00pm
- The booking can be rescheduled due to inclement weather by mutual agreement between us, as the Provider, and the Client
- Price includes loan of all necessary tackle, flies, waders plus fishing permits (where indicated) with the exception of an EA Rod License.
- Please contact your guide if you are running late. If we don't hear from you we will wait for up to 45 minutes from the scheduled meeting time. A no-show after that time will be treated as a cancelation and the deposit forfeited.
- Fees do NOT include Environment Agency Rod Licenses.